2. What personal information do we collect?
3. How do we use personal information?
4. When might we disclose personal information?
5. Newsletters and other promotional communications
6. How we protect your personal information
7. Your rights
8. How you can complain
9. Retention period for personal information
12 Children’s Privacy
13 California Do Not Track Disclosures
AllAdsWork (“We”, “Us” and “AllAdsWork”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with the Terms and Conditions, explains how We may process any information that We collect from you, or that your provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“Personal Information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this policy, “process” means to collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. Please read this policy carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your Personal Information and how We will treat it.
Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
2 What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of Personal Information. All data collected will be stored for a minimum of five years.
- If you register as a user of the Platform, you will be asked to complete an application which will require you to provide your personal details, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number, bank account details, bitcoin wallet details, trading experience, income bracket, a proof of identity, and a proof of address;
- When you contact us, by email, telephone, or through any contract form provided by Us, We may ask you to provide some or all of the information set out in the paragraph above. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address, so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service;
- We may collect, store, and use information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Platform and your visits to and use of the Platform (including, without limitation, your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, Platform navigation, and search terms that you use);
- We may share your data within the AllAdsWork Group
- We collect data regarding your deposits, withdrawals and trades on Our Platform along with any provided bank details and cryptocurrency wallet addresses.
We may, from time to time, ask you to complete surveys and give feedback We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
3 How do we use personal information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To manage and administer the Platform;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the Platform;
- To enable you to use the Platform;
- To send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
- To deal with enquiries, complaints, and feedback from you and our service providers;
- To provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about our users
- To publish generic transactional information relating to trades undertaken using the AllAdsWork platform;
- To perform compliance checks;
- To prevent fraud;
- To send you emails offering you to take part in surveys and/or to give feedback; and
- To analyse and improve the services offered on the Platform.
We may use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time. Accordingly, your data may be process outside the European Union.
4 When might we disclose personal information?
Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental, regulatory, or judicial body, We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party other than to a service provider to whom We are required to disclose personal information in order for them to provide their services to Us.
AllAdsWork may use third parties to perform anti-money laundering checks and other necessary and appropriate checks in order to provide Our services to you. AllAdsWork may disclose documentation containing personal information about you, including, without limitation, your proof of identity, address, and date of birth.
5 Newsletters and other promotional communications
If you wish to subscribe to any newsletter published by Us or wish to receive other targeted and relevant promotional communications from Us or other carefully chosen affiliates, We offer you the option to ‘opt-in’ to this service. If you change your mind and wish to stop receiving any such communications, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email from Us.
6 How we protect your personal information
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal data. As part of this, We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and so We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We use strict procedures and security features in an effort to prevent unauthorised access.
More information on your Our strict security regime can be found in our Cyber Security Policy
7 Your rights
7.1 Right to Object
You have the right to ask Us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if We intend to use it for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your information. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting Us.
7.2 Rectification and Request
By law, you can ask us what Personal Information We hold about you and have this corrected if it is inaccurate. You can also request Us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Information We hold and, if used unlawfully, for Us to stop using the information.
After receiving the request, We will tell you when We expect to provide you with the information, and whether We require any fee for proving it to you.
If you wish to confirm if We are processing your Personal Information, please contact us in order that We may provide you with a copy of any such Personal Information. Please note, if you require additional copies, We may charge a reasonable administration fee.
If the Personal Information We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified.
If you wish for Us to remove or delete your personal information, please contact us. All requests are subject to any retention limits with which We are required to comply in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If your Personal Information has been shared with third parties, We will take reasonable steps to inform them of the erasure request. You may also ask us to inform you who We have shared your information with so that you can contact them directly. We will give an extensive list where possible and lawful.
If you request to have your AllAdsWork Account closed, We will keep your information on our database for a period of time as allowed by applicable law in order to deter fraud. Your information will not be used for any purposes, other than fraud prevention, supporting potential litigation and complying with law enforcement requests.
To exercise your rights, please contact Our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. We aim to respond to all requests as soon as possible, and will respond within, at the very maximum, one calendar month of receiving your request.
8 How you can complain
If you are not any issues regarding our services, please refer to our Complaints Notice.
If, however, you are in any way dissatisfied about how We process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”). This can be done at https://alladswork.com/public/support
9 Retention period for personal information
We keep your personal information for a minimum period of six years to assist us in providing you with our services, to comply with laws and regulations, and to support any potential legal claims.
12 Children’s Privacy
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to insert email address
13 California Do Not Track Disclosures
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on a Do Not Track signal in their browser, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they do not track the user. For information about Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.org
Collection methods comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable legislation. In many cases, the only legal basis on which you will be able to process sensitive personal information will be an individual’s explicit consent (under Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR.